10 March 2012

Jet Setting

"All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go.
I'm standin' here, outside your door.
I hate to wake you up to say goodbye.
But the dawn is breakin', it's early morn'.
The taxi's waitin', he's blowin' his horn.
Already, I'm so lonesome I could die.

So kiss me and smile for me.
Tell me that you'll wait for me.
Hold me like you'll never let me go.
Cause I'm leavin' on a jet plane,
Don't know when I'll be back again.
Oh babe, I hate to go..."


Good ol' John Denver is keeping me company on this long evening of packing for my week in New York. Nine hours from now I'll be on a nonstop flight into Newark, and the seconds couldn't be dragging by any more slowly. But I think the wine is helping... 
 

 High waisted Vera Wang leggings with leather patches, $3 from Goodwill.
Originally $65.
Score.

 


More "packing."


Sally Hansen nail polish strips. Perfect for when you know you aren't going to have time to fix your nails for a week.


On my way home to St. Louis.


Departure: 9 a.m.


No comments:

Post a Comment