19 January 2012

Bad Santa






Angie and I did this shoot on a wet winter day over our Christmas break. We walked around the Glenn House, a historic mansion in Cape Girardeau that is also rumored to be haunted. The location and the outfit share similarities - polished on the outside with a dark undercurrent.

Lately I've been into somewhat monochromatic looks with bold details. You'll see this faux leather jacket - from Love Culture - on me a lot this winter. The cream shirt from Old Navy is very sheer with a pussy bow detail. I looooove leather pants as a sexy alternative to skirts in the winter. The pair I have on are a really cheap brand from TJ Maxx but they'll do the job until I can afford a better pair. These shoes have become a staple lately. They're actually Apple Bottom brand and were relatively cheap. This leather purse is my go-to bag from Charlotte Russe.

No comments:

Post a Comment