07 April 2012

So Close.


 
Well I've been down to Georgia.
I've seen the streets in the west.
I've driven down the 90.
Hell, I've seen America's best.
 

I've been through the Rockies.
I've seen Saskatoon.
I've driven down the highway 1,
just hopin' that I'd see you soon.

Cause I'm comin' home.
I'm coming home.


I've never been to Alaska,
but I can tell you this...
I've been to Lincoln, Nebraska,
and hell, you know it ain't worth shit.
 

I've been through Nova Scotia,
Sydney to Halifax.
I'll never take any pictures,
 'cause I know I'll just be right back.

Cause I'm comin' home.
I'm comin' home.
 

I've seen a palace in London.
I've seen a castle in Wales.
But I'd rather wake up beside you,
and breathe that ol' familiar smell.
 

I never thought you could leave me.
I figured I was the one.
But I understand your sadness,
so I guess I should just hold my tongue.

But I'm comin' home.
I'm comin' home.
 

I know that we're takin' chances.
You told me life was a risk.
I just have one last question...
Will it be my heart or will it be his?

Comin' home.
I'm comin' home.

Comin' Home by City and Colour
 
 
 
Tan blazer: Love Culture at St. Louis Galleria
White tank top: H&M
Royal blue ankle-length pants: Target
Brown dress shoes: Wet Seal
Floral neck scarf: resale shop
Shades: Ray-Bans



No comments:

Post a Comment