24 April 2012

Que Sera Sera

Que Sera, Sera.
Whatever will be, will be.
The future's not ours to see.

Que Sera, Sera.
What will be, will be. 
 
 
 
 -
 
Notice a common denominator? For a week I wore a white top... or whiteish top... every day! I thought it'd be fun to have a themed post and challenge myself to see how many outfits I could create that were similar yet wholly unique.
 
The top pic is my favorite. I'm wearing a lace sleeveless button down and me and my roomy were just playing around in the front yard. The last one I wore to work at the newspaper and got a lot of compliments. Oh and the Louis Vuitton... $35 at a flea market in St. Louis ;)
 
 I am ever so happy it's getting warm again since about 80 percent of my wardrobe is only appropriate at temperatures above 70 degrees.



No comments:

Post a Comment