17 June 2012

Daze







What a busy month it has been between graduating, moving, vacationing and job hunting! Yesterday my mother and I took a lovely bike ride and shot about five different outfits at an ivy-covered, abandoned house in the neighborhood. I became a little exasperated trying to teach her how to take a basic photo, but I think we captured a few good moments!
This outfit is pretty simple and can be worn to an outdoor evening wedding or with sandals to a picnic. It's also breezy, a plus in the hot St. Louis sunshine.

Patterned maxi dress: Rue 21
Thin, studded belt: can be purchased at Target or any mall store
Bracelets: various adventures

My sometimes photographer, fellow graduate and friend Angie used this dress in a photo shoot earlier this year. I helped her layer patterns on the lovely Bri for a bohemian clothing line concept she named Romani. Here are some of the photos she ended up with, and be sure to check out her new and improved website!

 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment