01 December 2012

Hot Child in the City

Here's a little dressing room photo shoot I had after my first day... at my NEW JOB! I'm thrilled to be the newest content strategist at Integrity, which is conveniently, and awesomely, located in St. Louis' Delmar Loop. "Content strategist" is basically a fancy name for a copy writer, which is the person who researches, edits and rewrites content before it is published. I love the atmosphere, the location and the people I work with. It's nice to feel like you're welcomed and needed somewhere. That feeling has inspired me to start getting out and living again - going to events around town, visiting with old friends and getting back on my social media grind. (Starting with blogging, of course!)

Check out my welcome post on Integrity's blog.

In these photos I'm at one of my favorite places, TJ Maxx. I've been watching the fur trend come back around this winter, and I think I like the vests that seem to be popping up everywhere. I've yet to find the perfect cropped, pure white, affordable one I dream of, so I took this one for a spin instead. I paired it with an over-sized cardigan - the over-sized top trend doesn't seem to be going anywhere - and a pair of forest green cords that I ended up buying. Fur vests add a touch of glamour to a casual outfit and I love them over long sleeves or leather jackets for a night out.







Oh, and I got new glasses! Soooo much better than my old ones, which I probably never even posted a picture of. These are from Eye Roc Eyewear; a little pricey but totally worth it. I wear them all the time. 


Fur vests on Chictopia...

The PERFECT fur vest from Chicmuse.


Fairy dress AND fur vest? Oh hell yes. Check out Alexandra's blog.


I think I want a short, white vest until I see how luxurious this one looks... on District of Chic









No comments:

Post a Comment